- Point to point, point to multi point, Mesh and peer-to-peer topologies on proprietary stack.
- Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum technology.
- Each direct sequence channel has 64K unique network addresses
- Transmit Power: 22 dBm.
- RF data rate: 250 kbps.
- Acknowledgement mode communication with retries.
- Power saving modes.
- Source / destination addressing.
- Unicast and broadcast communication.
- Analog to digital conversion and digital I/O line support.
- Default configuration for ready to use.
- Supply Voltage: 3.3 to 3.6V
- Transmit Current: 155mA at 20dBm
- Idle/Receive Current: 70mA
- Power-down Current: <10 µA
- Rating Frequency: ISM 2.4 - 2.4835GHz
- Maximum Transmit Power Output: 166mA at 22dBm
- RF Data rate: 250 kbps
- Receiver Sensitivity: -103 dBm
- Serial Interface Data Rate: Upto 115200 configurable
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 85 °C
- Antenna Options: Chip Antenna, Wire Antenna
- Antenna Connector: MMCX
- Supported Network Topologies: Point-to-point, point-to-multipoint & Mesh
- Number Of channels: 16 direct sequence channels
- Addressing Options: PAN ID, Channel and addresses
- Dimensions: 38mm x 26mm.
- Interface Connector: 20 pin receptacles, 2.00mm pitch.