SkyTrak is a GPS based velocity sensor that produces true ground speed pulses to equipment designed to interface with radar ground speed and wheel speed sensors. SkyTrak can be quickly transferred from vehicle to vehicle, provides high accuracy, and is easy to install and use. Simply make the connection to your monitor/control equipment, perform the same calibration you would use for other pulse sensors, and you’re ready to go.
- Size: 3.50” Diameter x 2.14” High
- Cable Length: 15 feet
- Power: 4.8 to 16 Volts, 0.1 Amps max.
- Backup Battery: CR2032 Lithium Coin Cell
- Connector: DICKEY-john®, Raven, or Micro-Trak®(depending on Model Number)
- Operating Temp: -30°C to +65°C (-22°F to +149°F)
- Storage Temp.: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to +176°F)
- Humidity: 100% Condensing
- Velocity Accuracy: 0.1 MPH (without SA)
- GPS Update Rate: 1 Hz.
- Backup Battery Life: > 3 years
- Cold Start: < 52 seconds
- Warm Start: < 9 seconds
- Low cost alternative to radar type speed sensors
- Completely self - contained (GPS, antenna, and velocity -to- pulse converter)
- 16 Channel GPS receiver
- Battery backup for GPS satellite table reduces startup time
- Selectable output pulse rates ensures monitor compatibility
- 0.1 MPH accuracy from 0.5 to 50 MPH
- UV stable, polycarbonate enclosure
- Magnet mount simplifies installation
- Diagnostics LED’s built into the cable help to quickly verify performance
- Consistent pulses/foot output from unit to unit