USB AVR and AT89Sxx ISP Programmer is low cost USB based programmer. This programmer will work with a wide variety of Atmel AVR and AT89Sxx microcontroller. They quite compact, but the design is really elegant. The USB interface is achieved by using an atmega8 processor and the rest is done in firmware.
- Allows you to read or write the microcontroller flash, EEPROM, fuse bit and lock bits.
- Support for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- SCK option to support targets with low clock speed (<1.5MHz).
- 5KB/sec Maximum write speed.
- There is 5V supply option for target so no need of any external supply.
- 6 pin polarized ISP interface.
- Supported Software
- Version 5.2 or later. AVRdude is available for many platforms.(1)
- Khazama AVR Programmer
- Windows XP/Vista GUI application for USBasp and avrdude.(1)
- Progisp -
- Windows GUI application for AVR and AT89Sxx.(2)
- Khazama AVR Programmer And AVRdude does not support AT89SXX.
- Progisp support both AVR and AT89SXX controller.